(4.1.6) Intel Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.8 Mountain Lion (Disk Image - 5.7 MB )
(3.8.3) Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.6 Snow Leopard (Disk Image - 8.4 MB )
(1.1) PassGen (password lookup only) Mac 10.4-10.8 (Zip - 3.6 MB )
(1.0.2) PassGen (password lookup only) Windows (Zip - 0.8 MB )
Version 4 is here
Passenger 4 includes an improved more open view interface, better automatic export construction, a file distributor and home directory archiver.
Purchasers of version 3, August 1, 2010 or later, are entitled to version 4 for free and should find their original registration continues to work with version 4. If you qualify and your current registration doesn't work, contact support.
Version 4.1.6 - January 15, 2013
Version 4.1.5 - November 30, 2012
- Fixed issues with exporting multiple imported groups per user
- Fixed a rare exception error when importing
Version 4.1.4 - September 26, 2012
- Added option to set owner on copied items to user folder name in Distributor
- Fixed display refresh on the Distribution pane
- Fixed an issue with text export that could cause unexpected quit
Version 4.1.3 - August 10, 2012
- Fixed duplicate reporting error with 2nd pass when checking against server
Version 4.1.2 - July 11, 2012
- Fixed a bug that left the progress box up preventing further use of the application
after an error saving a file
- Cosmetic fixes for Mountain Lion
Version 4.1.1 - December 9, 2011
- Fixed the <d0> tag for password concatenation
- Developer ID signed for Mountain Lion
Version 4.1 - November 9, 2011
- Removing rows now properly removes actual data rows instead of just removing them in that interface
- Permissions now allows replacement tag in chmod arguments to allow ACLs to be set per users.
- Added ACLs Arguments construction window to Permissions to help more easily build the chmod arguments for Access Control Lists.
Version 4.0.5 - September 20, 2011
- Now imports and exports all fields from a Workgroup Manager users export.
- Import dialog can now setup the proper import fields by reading the header of a Workgroup Manager users export file
- Custom text export dialog now includes a match button which will automatically choose the correct fields for the header according to the fields that are chosen to export
Version 4.0.4 - September 1, 2011
- Changed authentication method used by distributor to sudo for copying
Version 4.0.3 - August 9, 2011
- Master Key and Master Spell exports no longer overwrite existing Pupil files
- Corrected the path for the third line of the default permissions set
Version 4.0.2 - August 4, 2011
- Fixed importing and custom export of Email addresses.
Version 4.0.1 - August 2, 2011
- Now warns when attempting to export to a folder that doesn't have write permissions.
- Single groups now properly show in the Groups column of the data tab after importing.
Version 4.0 - August 1, 2011
- Permissions now properly exits and reports when no valid folders can be found to set permissions
- Folders export now reports when the export folder is not writable
- Master Key, Master Spell and Folders export now allow a preview
- Fixed some small interface bugs in Permissions
For earlier version history, see Passenger Help.
- Reworked main interface, combining most of the main modules into a single window
- Added Distributor and Archiver
- Permissions now allows custom arguments
- Permissions now uses sudo so root account credentials are not needed
- Added support for multiple group import using a comma delimited field and/or more groups(s) fields and added support for multiple group export for Mac OS X and Custom Text exports
- Now allows periods in first short names to be be consistent with the Apple fix to Workgroup Manager which also now allows it to import
- Now uses Sparkle for in-app updates